Sometimes you need to spoil yourself after a hard day. Or on a Tuesday - you know the feeling, right??
The team at Grove Collaborative (formerly ePantry), gets that. Which is why they've put together this incredible Mrs Meyer's Everyday Luxury Set for you - for FREE!
The set feels like something you'd get from a chic friend. The kind of gift where you would say, "Oh, you shouldn't have!", before eagerly tearing it open. It includes a lovely Mrs Meyer's dish soap, Mrs Meyer's hand soap, Mrs Meyer's candle, and Grove Collaborative Walnut Scrubber Sponges. So pretty and so useful.
I especially love this Mrs Meyer's candle. It's made with essential oils, vegetable waxes, and a lead free cotton wick for a clean, healthy burn. It lasts so much longer than conventional candles and the lavender scent reminds me of the flower market. My secret? I love to light one of these just before guests arrive. The scent is so fresh, they assume I spent the day cleaning.
Of course I do have a few tricks up my sleeve to make the house sparkle without spending hours on it. One of my favorites is this walnut scrubber sponge. The combination of super - absorbent vegetable cellulose and crushed walnuts helps me tackle messy countertops, cookware and dishes fast.
If you're new to Grove Collaborative, you'll get this set FREE- plus free shipping when you use my link and spend $20. There are so many beautiful, healthy household products to choose from at Grove Collaborative, I just can't get enough!
With a few clicks, I can choose my favorite products and scents, customize my shipments, and have them delivered right to my door. (Carbon offset of course.) I love Grove's scheduling feature because I never run out of dish soap or paper towels, which means no more last minute, expensive trips to the grocery store! That means more time to put my feet up, light my Mrs Meyer's candle, and curl up with a cup of tea.
If you're already a Grove Collaborative subscriber, they want to pamper you too! You'll get a free Mrs Meyer's hand soap with your order when you use this link. I have the lemon verbena in my kitchen right now but the basil and lavender are delightful too.
There are a limited number of sets available, and this offer is only good while supplies last or until Sunday, May 1st- so grab yours now. Here's how:
1) Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You'll receive the Mrs Meyer's Everyday Luxury Set for free when you sign up!
2) Answer 4 quick questions about your home. Grove Collaborative will use this to customize your first basket. (This takes under 30 seconds.)
3) Once you've answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your needs by adding or removing items.
4) To receive this offer, your order needs to total at least $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box. (This is the hardest part- so many great choices!)
5) Click "Finish and Pay" and place your order!